AIM

Perfect 10

For GREAT JUSTICE!

Super Smash Super Smash

Awesome

I love how Mario tossed a bish at the end. Awesome show, great job!

Mastermind 4 Mastermind 4

Ok, that was awesome

You need to put the quote "did you just fail me for the last time?" on a t-shirt. Made me laugh pretty hard. I would buy that shirt.

Really good comedy. Awesome job.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Holy crap...that was awesome

Awesome work man..... It totally rocks. The art, the sound quality, the comedic value. Aces all the way.

Tricky Madness 2 Tricky Madness 2

Lol

I have to say.....I love this movie lol

I wish there was more....it really takes the character to a whole new level insanity

Maybe sometime u will grant my wish and make another

one can only dream :/

New Numa New Numa

Wow....selling out huh?

wow....this song has none of the spunk that the last one did. Its boring....his dancing it couldn't be any duller.....not funny like before...

yah...just attempt to make some easy money....ohwell....keep milking it until it is dry.

X-Men: Death Becomes Them X-Men: Death Becomes Them

Hehe

That was more historical...but still funny. Keep it up!

X-Men:Dark Phoenix Rising X-Men:Dark Phoenix Rising

Hehe...it was good

I liked it. It was short and sweet. I would like to see more.

I like how beast looks like a cat.

Metal Gear Crisis 1.1 Metal Gear Crisis 1.1

It was alright

Most of the punch lines were predictable. If you watch Legendary's movies...you will catch on to exactly where this one is going. It had very few funny moments and the voice acting was not that funny. You tried to use voice acting to press the entertainment on this movie...but the truth is all the voices sounded bad. Frog needs to do some new voices...he sounds the same in every movie.

My general summary. I have heard of all those punchlines before, the animation was sub par.

Although I did enjoy the controller port 2 scene. That did make me laugh.

Nice effort though. Best MGS parody yet. I guess....I heard so many mgs jokes before, that this was kinda old.

A New Bunny A New Bunny

This was highly amusing

I loved it. It was great. I saw a news paper article on the LOONATICS and I am not impressed with WB's change. But this cartoon will make me laugh every time I ever see the new LOONATICS show.

Congrats.