AIM

Perfect 10

For GREAT JUSTICE!

Super Smash Super Smash

Awesome

I love how Mario tossed a bish at the end. Awesome show, great job!

Mastermind 4 Mastermind 4

Ok, that was awesome

You need to put the quote "did you just fail me for the last time?" on a t-shirt. Made me laugh pretty hard. I would buy that shirt.

Really good comedy. Awesome job.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Great for a flash based game...but....

This is one of the most in depth games on NG to date besides AH. But it really did not hold my attention to long. It was kinda repetitive...so I closed it before it was done.

BlEED I BlEED I

ic

The graphics is what makes this game a major downfall. Th game is good but it has no plot and the graphics are pretty bad. Maybe if you pared up with someone and edited the graphics it would be better. Also include a plot.

Keep making more. Don't give up.

Nebula-Entertainment responds:

Yes I do agree that the graphics do make the game drop from a 4 to now. I do prefer making games on my own so I'm just gonna have to improve my drawing skills

The Suicide Bomber Game The Suicide Bomber Game

Nita is a sexy whore

I love the goverment, showing us arabs and there dea bodies on tv, but u can;t make a game like this? HA....... Awsome game

The youth of yesteryear The youth of yesteryear

Fire nation?

Really good job! The style reminds me of the fire nation army from Avatar the Last Airbender.

Crater Crater

Nice!

It's really good. Though I actually thought it was Jin from Tekken. It looks to much like him.

Awesome job. I know it's a manga drawing, but you should submit a colored version!